Chaga mushroom, known as the “King of Herbs”. Throughout Eastern Europe and Asia, it is used in herbal medicine to boost immunity and overall health. Fungi like this grow on birch tree trunks more commonly in regions with colder climates, such as in Russia, Korea, Eastern and Northern Europe, the Northern United States, and Canada. Traditionally used by many cultures around the world to prevent and treat many types of diseases. It is widely used by folk medicine in Russia, Poland, and other Baltic countries for the treatment of gastric issues, cancer, tuberculosis, and heart and liver problems.
The excellence of our products
- We use only mushroom Fruiting bodies.
- Produced and cultivated in Estonia.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Abundant in beta-D-glucan rich polysaccharides.
- Strongest mushroom extraction with Ultrasonic Assisted Extraction.
Instructions for use:
- The daily dose of 2mL (3 pipettes) the best way is to drip the tincture directly from the pipette under the tongue, but you can add tincture into your favorite drink, for example, coffee, tea or smoothie.
- Keep away from children.
- Water, alc. 25%, Organic mushrooms.
Products are in stock and ready for delivery (1-3 business days).
We grow our mushrooms on a modern vertical farm situated in Estonia. For this, we use an organic substrate made only from natural ingredients. Our farm respects nature therefore there is no room for pesticides and harmful additives in our mushroom cultivation.