Lion’s Mane is found in North America, Europe, and Asia. It was historically primarily used as a food source and as a tonic for supporting overall health and longevity. It is especially commonly eaten in Asia in place of meat and has been used traditionally in Chinese medicine for digestive issues and to slow down the aging process. It was said that Buddhist monks drank Lion’s Mane mushroom powder in tea to boost their brainpower and focus during meditation.
The excellence of our products
- We use only mushroom Fruiting bodies.
- Produced and cultivated in Estonia.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Abundant in beta-D-glucan rich polysaccharides.
- Strongest mushroom extraction with Ultrasonic Assisted Extraction.
Instructions for use:
- The daily dose of 2mL (3 pipettes) the best way is to drip the tincture directly from the pipette under the tongue, but you can add tincture into your favorite drink, for example, coffee, tea or smoothie.
- Keep away from children.
- Water, alc. 25%, Organic mushrooms.
Products are in stock and ready for delivery (1-3 business days).
We grow our mushrooms on a modern vertical farm situated in Estonia. For this, we use an organic substrate made only from natural ingredients. Our farm respects nature therefore there is no room for pesticides and harmful additives in our mushroom cultivation.