Shiitake can contain antiviral and anticarcinogenic properties as well as being a good tool for lowering cholesterol.
In many Eastern cultures, Shiitake is considered to be an “elixir of life”, and mushrooms are an integral part of the daily diet. Studies conducted in the last 60 years have found quite a few health benefits to consume Shiitake mushrooms. More and more research points to the fact that shiitake stimulates the immune system which can be beneficial when suffering from the common cold as well as autoimmune diseases. Shiitake benefits the heart and cardiovascular health and is an active helper on the cellular level.
The excellence of our products
- We use only mushroom Fruiting bodies.
- Produced and cultivated in Estonia.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Abundant in beta-D-glucan rich polysaccharides.
- Strongest mushroom extraction with Ultrasonic Assisted Extraction.
3 golden health benefits of Shiitake:
- Stimulates immune system
- Regulates cholesterol and blood sugar levels
- Anti-inflammatory and antiviral
Instructions for use:
- The daily dose of 2mL (3 pipettes) the best way is to drip the tincture directly from the pipette under the tongue, but you can add tincture into your favorite drink, for example, coffee, tea or smoothie.
- Keep away from children.
We grow our mushrooms on a modern vertical farm situated in Estonia. For this, we use an organic substrate made only from natural ingredients. Our farm respects nature therefore there is no room for pesticides and harmful additives in our mushroom cultivation.