Shiitake mushrooms were first cultivated in China thousands of years ago. Shiitake mushrooms are revered both for their medicinal and culinary properties in Asia. It’s the second most cultivated mushroom in the world. Asian countries are also the largest Shiitake producers. In traditional Chinese medicine, shiitake is used for problems related to metabolism and for the flu. Furthermore, its believed that it “revives” the blood by offering viral energy and eliminating hunger as well as being considered a remedy for the common cold.
The excellence of our products
- We use only mushroom Fruiting bodies.
- Produced and cultivated in Estonia.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Abundant in beta-D-glucan rich polysaccharides.
- Strongest mushroom extraction with Ultrasonic Assisted Extraction.
Instructions for use:
- The daily dose of 2mL (3 pipettes) the best way is to drip the tincture directly from the pipette under the tongue, but you can add tincture into your favorite drink, for example, coffee, tea or smoothie.
- Keep away from children.
- Water, alc. 25%, Organic mushrooms.
Products are in stock and ready for delivery (1-3 business days).
We grow our mushrooms on a modern vertical farm situated in Estonia. For this, we use an organic substrate made only from natural ingredients. Our farm respects nature therefore there is no room for pesticides and harmful additives in our mushroom cultivation.