Shiitake mushrooms were first cultivated in China thousands of years ago. Shiitake mushrooms are revered both for their medicinal and culinary properties in Asia. It’s the second most cultivated mushroom in the world. Asian countries are also the largest Shiitake producers. In traditional Chinese medicine, shiitake is used for problems related to metabolism and for the flu. Furthermore, its believed that it “revives” the blood by offering viral energy and eliminating hunger as well as being considered a remedy for the common cold.
We cultivate mushrooms in a vertical mushroom farm on an organic mushroom substrate made exclusively from natural ingredients. In our farms we respect nature and use no pesticides or other chemical additives.
Directions for use:
- Take 2 capsules daily with meals according to individual needs.
- 100% Organic Shiitake Powder (250mg).
- Capsule: Vegan HPMC. Free from fillers and additives.
- 60pcs x 250mg (15 000mg)
The excellence of our products:
- Only mushroom fruiting bodies were used.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Naturally gluten and wheat free.
- Polysaccharides rich in beta-D-glucans.
- Positive impact on the local circular economy.
Products are in stock and ready for delivery (1-3 business days).